From Pullman -- The men's basketball team traveled up north to take on rival Gonzaga, falling to the No. 13 Bulldogs 90-74 ... The Cougars blamed the loss on a lack of experience ... But the basketball team got some good news as well ... The Cougars are no longer allowing more sacks than their Pac-12 peers ... The Cougars need to take advantage of their shot at a bowl ... Here are five ways the Utes can stop them ... The Utes have plans for WSU quarterback Connor Halliday.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- The Wildcats' time with Ka'Deem Carey is coming to an end.
- The Bruins may be able to stop playing linebackers at running back.
- Cal may be losing on the field, but it's winning in the classroom.
- Can Colorado get through USC's offensive line?
- Senior Day is a good chance for the Beavers to end their losing streak.
- Could Stanford face the Sooners in the Alamo Bowl?
- More on UCLA's throwback football player.
- THIS IS NOT A DRILL: Rick Neuheisel has written a song about Ed Orgeron.
- Washington's coach was scolded by the Pac-12
And in basketball news ...
- The Buffaloes hung on for the win the Gauchos.
- The Utes didn't have any trouble with Grand Canyon.
- The Huskies were no match for the Hoosiers.
- Anthony Brown scored a career-high in Stanford's win.
- A win over West Alabama doesn't take the sting out of USC's loss.
Bonus Link: A WSU recruit is making the most of his second chance.