From Pullman -- There won't be much time to read these links if you're heading to the game, which starts at 12:30 in Pullman. But if you'll be watching the game on the Pac-12 Networks, read on. It will be the final home game for many Cougars, but not Vince Mayle ... Here's our advance for the game, focusing on the bowl game ramifications ... Our 2-Minute Drill consists of four tasks the Cougars must accomplish to be successful.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- Just because Todd Graham is no longer in a classroom doesn't mean he's stopped teaching.
- Cal is Stanford's "rival" only in the most literal sense of the word.
- Who knew that the Colorado-USC game had so much at stake?
- Marcus Mariota's incomparable interception-less streak.
- You'll have to forgive the Beavers. They're going through a pretty painful divorce.
- Stanford and Cal will have the hopes and dreams of Silicon Valley resting on their shoulders this weekend.
- The biggest challenge for the Trojans in Colorado will be the cold.
- UW coach Steve Sarkisian has a secret. And he's not telling.
And in basketball news...
- Madison Garden may not seem quite as majestic to the Huskies, anymore.
- The Utes ran past Lamar.
- The Sun Devils' hot start continues.
- UCLA's youngsters are getting the job done.
Bonus Link: There are 987 years until 3000 A.D. Still, there's no question who the Father of the Millennium is.