From Eugene--Lots of good college football today and what better way to prepare yourself than by reading the advances from all the Pac-12 beat writers? What's that? You have three TVs, a keg of ginger ale and those amazing chips that are scientifically engineered for optimal scoop capacity? Ok, that does sound better.
Here are some links, anyways.
One of the perks of having your own blog is being able to ive yourself pole position on the links. So check out our story on what the Cougars have to do to compete with the Ducks tonight ... But that won't be enough, here are four more things they'll probably need to take care of ... High praise for Oregon's quarterback ... And a good look at his WSU counterpart ... Win or lose, one Duck will have his hands full.
- The new breed of college football analyst says that "momentum" doesn't exist. The Utes hope they're wrong.
- The Sun Devilsare having individual, as well as collective, success.
- Get ready for another barn burner in the Bay (Area).
- The Beavers have found a player at defensive tackle.
- No respect for the Bruins? They can change that this weekend.
One USC freshman will be heading home this weekend.
Side Note: Said freshman had some ridiculous prep highlight tapes. Seriously, Reggie Bush, Noel Devine caliber tapes.