FROM PULLMAN — It's Tuesday again — funny how it seems to keep coming around — which means a day full of teleconferences and football practice and writing. In other words: the season is in full swing. So gather 'round and get your links.
– We had a notebook in today's newspaper recapping some of the themes from Monday's media availability, leading with Connor Halliday's gutsy run-check on 4th down in Saturday's game.
– Also, here's a first look at USC.
– Here are two guys talking about WSU football. One of them is me.
– Here's a summary of Halliday's press availability yesterday, along with videos (courtesy of WSU Athletics) of Elliott Bosch, Justin Sagote, Darryl Monroe and Mike Leach. And we have a depth chart for you.
– Arizona State is ready to play someone else.
– Arizona's coach knows small-school teams are closing the gap.
– Utah's quarterback is feeling more confident after his team won.
– Colorado won't overlook Central Arkansas.
– The officials goofed in ejecting a California defensive tackle on Saturday, so he won't have to serve any suspension.
– Oregon State needs to defend mobile quarterbacks a bit better than it defended Vernon Adams.
– More on Oregon's freshman running back Thomas Tyner.
– Keith Price returned to form for Washington against Boise State.