FROM PULLMAN — Make sure to swing by at 1 p.m. for our live chat this afternoon. It sure will be a blast. Also, there are links below.
– Our Pac-12 notebook today focuses on how WSU's offensive tempo compares to the proliferation of hurry-up offenses in the Pac-12.
– We had a blog post yesterday after WSU football practice.
– Bud Withers has this column with more insight into the Pac-12's spread offenses.
– USC isn't doing a great job of protecting the super-duper top secret of which of their two quarterbacks will start against WSU on Saturday.
– A UCLA cornerback is recovering from a life-threatening infection.
– Arizona's linebackers were a bright spot in the Wildcats' opener.
– Arizona State is still trying to settle its heated punter competition.
– Stanford respects San Jose State, its opponent this week.
– A Utah running back is ready to deliver on the ground.
– Was Colorado's defining moment on Saturday?
– This is an entertaining, honest evaluation of the new targeting rule by Oregon defensive back Terrance Mitchell, who was ejected after a hit last weekend.
– Here's Oregon State's depth chart for the week.
– A former walk-on tight end is now a scholarship defensive tackle for Washington.