FROM PULLMAN — Instead of discussing the merits of a close loss, the four WSU players (along with coach Mike Leach) who meet with media this afternoon will be asked all sorts of questions about how it feels to beat USC in Memorial Coliseum. Now who saw that coming? We have links after the jump.
– The four players available to media today are Damante Horton, Dom Williams, Marcus Mason and Ioane Gauta.
– Here's our story in today's newspaper about the future looking a little brighter for WSU.
– Here are some notes and quotes from last night's practice.
– Arizona is worried about its passing game despite a couple of blowouts.
– Arizona State and its coach were impressed by Wisconsin, their next opponent.
– Lane Kiffin will announce his starting quarterback on Monday. Unless it's Carson Palmer, the Trojans are in trouble.
– A very sad story from UCLA, as freshman receiver Nick Pasquale was killed in a car accident.
– Stanford appeared worthy of its preseason hype in its season opener.
– California is concerned by its lack of a running game.
– Utah is coming off a blowout victory as it prepares for Oregon State.
– Colorado's defense has made some plays in a pair of early victories.
– Oregon State received some bad news on the injury front.
– Oregon coach Mark Helfrich looks ahead to Tennessee.
– Washington moved up a spot in the AP poll.