FROM PULLMAN — For the second consecutive week, today's links are about a lopsided victory for Washington State. Let's dive in.
– Here's our game story in today's newspaper, along with the notebook written by myself and Josh Wright, plus Josh's sidebar on Idaho, our keys to the game, and our scoring summary.
– Here's our tale of the tape, plus the gamebook and some video (just scroll down).
– Here's Bud Withers' column about the game, and one about Robb Akey.
– Don't have to be an expert lip-reader to determine some portion of Mike Leach and Paul Petrino's postgame exchange.
– You can find more Idaho perspective here.
Elsewhere in Pac-12 action …
Washington 56, Idaho State 0 — This was exactly what it was supposed to be: a blowout. UW's backups got some work.
USC 17, Utah State 14 — It was far from easy, but the Trojans improved to 3-1.
Stanford 42, Arizona State 28 — The Cardinal jumped on ASU early, then withstood a comeback to hold on in the Pac-12's marquee game.
Oregon State 34, San Diego State 30 — Here's everything you need to know about OSU's come-from-behind win.
UCLA 59, New Mexico State 13 —This was about as easy as it gets for the Bruins.
Utah 20, BYU 13 — The Utes won on the strength of their defense. And their strong start didn't hurt, either.
Christian Caple can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: @ChristianCaple