The Festival at Sandpoint lineup was announced this morning and went on sale at 9 a.m. Here's the list:
- Rickie Lee Jones, Aug. 4, 7:30 p.m. -- She's the jazz-pop chanteuse of "Chuck E.'s in Love" and she'll be with her 8-piece band. Openers will be Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers. $34.95.
- Brandi Carlile, Aug. 5, 7:30 p.m. -- This big voiced singer-songwriter is a particular favorite in her native Northwest, and a Sandpoint Fest favorite. She returns by popular demand.
- Chris Isaak and Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real, Aug. 6, 6 p..m. -- This is the Super Saturday show, with the "Wicked Game" singer, along with a band fronted by Willie's son. $44.95.
- "Disney Symphantasy," Aug. 7, 4:30 p.m. -- This is the Family Concert, with the Spokane Youth Orchestra and many other kids' activities. $6.
- Josh Ritter, Aug. 11, 7:30 p.m. -- The Moscow, Idaho, singer-songwriter-star returns to Sandpoint, where he has been a major draw. Darren Smith opens. There will be a microbrew tasting prior to the concert. $29.95.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead, Aug. 12, 7:30 p.m. -- Franti's another returning Sandpoint favorite. Jason Spooner opens. This is the festival's designated dance concert, so be prepared to move. $49.95.
- Rodney Crowell, Aug. 13, 6 p.m. -- This is the Super Country Saturday show with opener David Nail. $44.95.
- Grand Finale Concert with the Spokane Symphony, Aug. 14, gates open 4:30 p.m. for the Taste of the Stars Wine-Tasting -- The concert theme is "Spanish Serenade" featuring classical guitarist Mak Grgic and soprano Hailey Fuqua. Selections include pieces by Rimsky-Korsakov and Bizet. $34.95 for adults, $9.95 for youth.
Individual tickets are available at the Festival office, in the Old Power House at 120 E. Lake St., Suite 207 or by calling (208) 265-4554 or (888) 265-4554 or through TicketsWest.