1. In recent years what would have happened last Saturday night/Sunday morning but now is occurring this coming weekend? (HINT: The change confused not only people but also some electronics devices as well.)
2. A suicide bomber in Iraq killed 29 this week, but he wasn't a car bomber. What did he use for transportation?
3. What term did a study released this week from Johns Hopkins University use to describe schools with fewer than 60 percent of incoming freshmen
4. News media are reporting guards employed by Blackwater USA, the security company under investigation for its activities in Iraq, may have made statements about what happened in exchange for some kind of what?
5. A tropical storm in the Caribbean has already killed almost 20 in the Dominican Republic and might become a hurricane later this week. What is its name?
6. What singer and movie star, first famous for his role of Sir Lancelot in "Camelot," died this week while waiting for a lung transplant?
7. What ripped as it was being installed on the international space station?
8. What did the U.S. Navy help a North Korean ship off the coast of Somalia successfully fight this week?
Question: How do you think you did? I'll post answers later...