Sunday morning links
From Pullman — In the paper today we have a story on WSU's new weight room, and what it could mean for players and recruits … In yesterday's Bowl Rewind we took a look at the 1981 Holiday Bowl against BYU … The Cougars went back outside for practice yesterday … WSU's big recruiting weekend appears to be a success, so far.
Links from around the conference, after the jump.
- Ka'Deem Carey picked up a few Heisman votes.
- Even without a Rose Bowl, ASU is ready to take care of business.
- Will 2014 be better for the Golden Bears?
- Good news, Buffaloes fans. Fees won't be raised, and tailgating isn't going away.
- The Aloha Bowl will be a high school reunion for a couple of former teammates.
- San Bernardino will once again be the site of UCLA's training camp.
- With an uncertain future, UW's interim coach is focused on the game ahead.
And in basketball news, the Pac-12 went 8-0 on Saturday including …
- Arizona's comeback at Michigan.
- Arizona State's blowout of Grambling State.
- Washington's hot shooting against Idaho State.
- Cal's win over Fresno State.
- An easy win for Stanford over UC Davis.
- UCLA's new starting lineup looked sharp.
- Oregon played well defensively to dispatch of its Big Ten foe.
- And Utah rounded out the day with a convincing win over rival BYU.