Morning links, and a new recruit
From Pullman—Kind of a hectic day for Washington State football recruiting. While one committed player may no longer have the option of enrolling at WSU, the Cougars also received a commitment from a defensive lineman on Wednesday as reported by Scout.com. The player, Sacramento's Feaomoengalu Tapa,becomes the 15th known player to verbally indicate their intent to sign with WSU in February.
Elsewhere around the conference …
- The Ducks' vaunted offense may finally be tested against UCLA.
- Moving Anthony Barr to linebacker sure has worked out well.
- With mounting injuries, USC is feeling the full impact of the scholarship reductions.
- The Golden Bears will honor their opponent's departed coach on Saturday.
- A Colorado defender has a knack for getting the ball in his hands.