WSU back to practice on a Tuesday
FROM PULLMAN — Preparation for Stanford begins for Washington State later this afternoon. Well, it probably began yesterday on a handful of iPads — that's how players watch film these days — but the Cougars return to the practice field at 3:30 p.m. after Sunday's session was cancelled. We have links and such.
– Breaking down a part of Stanford's offense.
– Washington's up-tempo attitude began during summer conditioning.
– Arizona needs more out of its receivers this week.
– Will Sutton's pass rush has been stymied a bit for Arizona State.
– Oregon State moved a freshman to middle linebacker.
– Oregon's defensive backs think of their secondary as a brotherhood.
– USC expects Sun Devil Stadium to be “crazy” this weekend.
– UCLA has some competition at running back.
– Utah tries to move on from the joy of beating BYU, because the road ahead is tough.