From 1935 to 1983, Dorothy Dean was the face of The Spokesman-Review's Home Economics department, publishing recipes, operating a test kitchen and fielding thousands of telephone calls from cooks.
Each week we re-publish some classic recipes from our archives. If you'd like to contact our food writer, contact us at email@example.com
Beer & Drinks
Tue., July 10, 2018, 12:30 p.m.
UPDATED: Fri., July 13, 2018, 3:34 p.m.
UPDATED: Wed., May 30, 2018, 10:19 a.m.
Tue., July 10, 2018, 6 a.m.
- Dorothy Dean presents: Red, White and Blue Berry Trifle brings a light touch to your July 4th menu
- Dorothy Dean presents: Lemon-Blueberry Poppy Seed Cake serves up a slice of sunshine
- Dorothy Dean presents: Fiesta bell peppers loaded with flavor
- Dorothy Dean presents: Garlicky gyoza, or Japanese dumplings, pack plenty of flavor
- Dorothy Dean presents: Strawberry crostini celebrates the season’s flavors