From 1935 to 1983, Dorothy Dean was the face of The Spokesman-Review's Home Economics department, publishing recipes, operating a test kitchen and fielding thousands of telephone calls from cooks.
Each week we re-publish some classic recipes from our archives. If you'd like to contact our food writer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beer & Drinks
Tue., Nov. 13, 2018, 10:13 a.m.
- Winterwoods Tea launches third Kickstarter campaign
- On Tap: Brewing up new business
- Refreshing and reminiscent of summer, Luna’s Pepino Sabio is perfect for patio sipping or your next nacho or taco night
- Maryhill Winery celebrates first anniversary of Spokane tasting room
- Nectar Wine and Beer plans South Perry shop
Tue., Nov. 13, 2018, 5 p.m.
Wed., Oct. 31, 2018, 12:01 a.m.
Tue., Nov. 13, 2018, 11 a.m.
- Dorothy Dean presents: Everything Bagel Dutch Baby
- Dorothy Dean presents: pumpkin churros to spice up fall
- Dorothy Dean presents: Slow cooker chicken and dumplings
- Dorothy Dean presents: Tomato Pesto Soup with Parmesan Crostini
- Dorothy Dean presents: Crunchy stuffed French toast with blueberry compote