The Huetter Home, 503 E. Sharp Ave., is one of the places where Crosby visited and played as a boy. The 1897 home stood at 429 E. Sharp but was moved by Gonzaga University in 2008 to preserve it and make room for an expanded seminary. John Huetter, a German Catholic immigrant and stonemason, was an early contractor who built a number of local landmarks, including GU’s College Hall, the original college building.
Directions to the next stop: Candy and tobacco shop
1.7 mi away
Head west on E Sharp Ave toward N Addison St
Turn left onto US-2 W/US-395 S/N Division St
Turn right onto W Sprague Ave