Bing Crosby Theater
The Bing Crosby Theater, (historically the Clemmer Theater) is the spot where Bing started his career in May 1925. Crosby, Al Rinker and others performed during silent movies that year. In October, Crosby and Rinker left for Los Angeles and new musical opportunities. Rinker’s sister, Mildred Bailey, connected them with band leader Paul Whiteman. Today, the theater has a window case devoted to Crosby memorabilia.
Directions to the next stop: Bailey’s Music Store
0.5 mi away
Head west on W Sprague Ave toward S Monroe St
Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto N Madison St
Take the 1st right onto W Riverside Ave