Milford’s Fish House
Former market and tavern
Milford’s Fish House in a 1922 market and tavern building is located a block from the ornate Spokane County Courthouse. Remants of the original business can be found inside, including a stamped tin ceiling and floor. The exterior of the building features tile design work above the main windows and urns atop the facade holding what may be pineapples, a sign of hospitality. The highly regarded food has been a standby in Spokane since 1979.
Directions to the next stop: Milk Bottle
2.1 mi away
Head north on N Monroe St toward W Broadway Ave
Turn right onto W Garland Ave