Montgomery Ward Building
Spokane City Hall is housed inside the historic Montgomery Ward Building, completed in 1929 in the Art Deco style. It was designed by the company’s engineering department and built by Wells Brothers of Chicago. The department store vacated the building in 1978. The city purchased and renovated the building into office space in 1979, placing the building on the national and local historic registers in 1980.
Source: City of Spokane
Directions to the next stop: Old City Hall
0.4 mi away
Head west on W Spokane Falls Blvd toward N Lincoln St
Turn left onto W Main Ave
Turn left onto N Wall St