UPDATED: Sun., Oct. 28, 2018, 10:51 p.m.
Cannabis in Washington
- Utah lawmaker tries pot ahead of medical marijuana vote
- Candy crushed: Washington regulators crack down on marijuana sweets they say are too appealing to kids
- More than 100 pot shops set to open as Canada legalizes weed
- Recreational, medical marijuana initiatives on fall ballots
- State Liquor and Cannabis Board to reevaluate pot edibles
UPDATED: Tue., April 18, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
- A big thing marijuana opponents warned you about is definitely not happening
- Doctors once treated alcoholism with heroin. Now, they want to treat heroin addiction with marijuana.
- Doug Clark: Spokane’s Cip Paulsen has gone from busted cocaine kingpin to legalized marijuana magnate
- Marijuana farmers, including Spokane City Council member, hinge hopes on harvest
- Marijuana archives
National pot news
UPDATED: Fri., Jan. 5, 2018, 2:14 p.m.
- Pot industry frets, then shrugs off Sessions’ new policy
- Recreational pot dispensary offers drive-thru in Las Vegas
- Wildfires scorched marijuana crops, possibly complicating California’s rollout of legal sales
- Alaska communities weigh pot bans 3 years after legalization
- Legal loophole in D.C. creates bizarre pot bazaar
Joe is an ordinary guy. And Joe is a smoker.
Reefer Madness has gripped Wall Street.
With recreational marijuana now legal in Canada, along with the growing popularity of the non-psychoactive CBD strains, investors in the United States and Canada are taking a hard look at cannabis stocks.
When your doctor reminds you to be sure to eat your greens, the recommendation probably doesn’t include cannabis plants. But maybe it should.
What’s better than a cold beverage on a hot day? How about a cold beverage infused with Hot Sugar, a powdered THC product that can turn just about any food or drink into an edible or a drinkable product.
Joe Rammell has been learning the skills needed to grow great cannabis all of his life – he just didn’t know it until a few years ago.
Be careful what you wish for.
Although Initiative 502 legalized the cultivation and sale of recreational marijuana products in Washington back in 2012, voters are still asked to provide input at the ballot box.
Shaun McHenry swears by CBDs.
Chrissy Knox has a new hat to wear.
One of the positive side effects cited by cannabis advocates is heightened creativity.
In the last year, Don Grant learned more than he ever thought possible about growing cannabis – and he’s been growing it for a significant part of his life.
In some ways, Blue Roots Cannabis acts like a small-scale grower but in a big space.
In the brave new world of legal cannabis, something called CBD is receiving more attention.
You can pretty much order anything online these days.
Most read stories
- Spokane developer Harlan Douglass accuses former ‘No. 1 trusted employee’ of fraud, embezzlement …
- Blowout loss to Arizona in 2017 was a sour memory for Washington State. Saturday, the Cougars and Tr …
- Elephant Airlift The Story Behind 'Dumbo Drop' Is No Less Fantastic Than The Movie …
- Search continues Thursday for Spokane man who mysteriously disappeared in Santa Clara after 49ers fo …
- Pullman police release video showing 2017 arrest of former Cougars cornerback …