UPDATED: Wed., Aug. 16, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Cannabis in Washington
Local pot news
- East Spokane pot shop gets OK to move, as video arcade that blocked it files lawsuit
- Sessions raises concerns over Washington’s pot legalization
- A FedEx for pot? Two Spokane firms carve out niche in marijuana delivery
- Potheads don’t stress easily, say WSU researchers
- Despite serious opioid crisis, research on medical marijuana remains stifled by federal rules
Fri., Sept. 29, 2017, 9:11 a.m.
UPDATED: Tue., April 18, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
- A big thing marijuana opponents warned you about is definitely not happening
- Doctors once treated alcoholism with heroin. Now, they want to treat heroin addiction with marijuana.
- Doug Clark: Spokane’s Cip Paulsen has gone from busted cocaine kingpin to legalized marijuana magnate
- Marijuana farmers, including Spokane City Council member, hinge hopes on harvest
- Marijuana archives
National pot news
UPDATED: Fri., Sept. 29, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Now: Fri., Oct. 20, 2017, 12:26 p.m. | Search
Most read stories
- Company from Whitefish, Montana, helping put Puerto Rican power grid back on line …
- As new affordable housing complex opens, advocates see threat from future tax overhaul …
- Climate change at work? Weather Service calls for third straight mild winter …
- Spokane Valley ‘wedding crashers’ linked to drug, prostitution operation …
- Grip on Sports: Watching the boys of summer play in the fall classic will envoke memories of seasons …
Idaho’s unemployment rate continued its steady fall in September, dropping to 2.8 percent, the lowest rate since 1976. That marks the seventh consecutive monthly decrease in the state’s unemployment rate; ...
WILDFIRES – A 15-year-old boy who allegedly started a wildfire by tossing fireworks along a hiking trail in Oregon’s scenic Columbia River Gorge, with the blaze causing evacuations, the closing ...
Ever had a surprise birthday party thrown for you?
A three-month travel adventure that took me to 15 countries and nearly 30 cities ended safely Tuesday night at Spokane International Airport. I've had a wonderful summer, but I am ...