UPDATED: Wed., Aug. 16, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Cannabis in Washington
Local pot news
- East Spokane pot shop gets OK to move, as video arcade that blocked it files lawsuit
- Sessions raises concerns over Washington’s pot legalization
- A FedEx for pot? Two Spokane firms carve out niche in marijuana delivery
- Potheads don’t stress easily, say WSU researchers
- Despite serious opioid crisis, research on medical marijuana remains stifled by federal rules
Fri., Aug. 25, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
UPDATED: Tue., April 18, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
- A big thing marijuana opponents warned you about is definitely not happening
- Doctors once treated alcoholism with heroin. Now, they want to treat heroin addiction with marijuana.
- Doug Clark: Spokane’s Cip Paulsen has gone from busted cocaine kingpin to legalized marijuana magnate
- Marijuana farmers, including Spokane City Council member, hinge hopes on harvest
- Marijuana archives
National pot news
Wed., Sept. 13, 2017, 7:54 a.m.
Now: Sun., Sept. 24, 2017, 12:13 p.m. | Search
Most read stories
- From thriving to threadbare, East Sprague Avenue has seen its fortunes rise and fall. Now it’s turni …
- When Luke met Ginger: Spokane couple breath life into local arts scene …
- Downtown Spokane a crucible for housing, transit and business ideas …
- Soul food restaurant in east Spokane gets permits …
- No. 18 Washington State blasts Nevada 45-7 as Luke Falk throws for 5 TD passes …
Wayne Hoffman, head of the Idaho Freedom Foundation, a lobbying and political action group, has sent out a column seeking to discredit my article on residency questions surrounding Rep. Priscilla ...
A Ferry County Commission meeting set for Monday appears to be another step toward allowing motorized vehicles on 25 miles of rail trail corridor that county voters have supported for ...
Love this story. http://www.npr.org/2014/09/19/349621429/the-song-that-never-ends-why-earth-wind-fires-september-sustains
A three-month travel adventure that took me to 15 countries and nearly 30 cities ended safely Tuesday night at Spokane International Airport. I've had a wonderful summer, but I am ...