December 20, 2008 in Voices
J. BART RAYNIAK photo

Richard Michaels watches as water drips from the ceiling of his third-floor apartment at the Rosevue Apartments Tuesday. More than a dozen water pipes froze and broke in the building due to inadequate insulation and freezing temperatures, displacing several people from the building. The Spokane Valley Fire Department and the American Red Cross were called to the scene.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus