December 25, 2008
Courtesy of Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

Spokane Valley firefighters battled a garage fire at 7803 E. Kiernan Ave. Sunday. The fire was called in around 4 p.m. The cause of the fire was determined to be fireplace ashes in a flammable container that had not completely cooled. The estimated damage was $20,000 to $25,000, which includes the homeowner’s car.Courtesy of Spokane Valley Fire Department

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus