February 24, 2009 in City
Spokane Fire Department photo

A strong natural gas odor was detected this morning at Whitman Elementary School, where the Spokane Fire Department has responded. School staff have donned Spokane Fire Department vests and are helping direct children arriving at the school onto warm buses until the building is confirmed safe.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus