May 24, 2009
Jonathan Brunt photo

Spokane Fire Department crews ventilate the roof of a home that caught fire earlier today. The fire started in an old couch left outside the West Central Spokane home, and quickly spread to the structure. Two renters were displaced by the blaze.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus