Photos


Spokane Fire Department crews work to ventilate the roof of a West Central home that caught fire Sunday. The fire started in an old couch in the alley and spread to the rental home at 809 N. Cannon St.

Jonathan Brunt / The Spokesman-Review
{#

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus
#}


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(509) 747-4422
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile