November 14, 2009 in News
Dan Pelle photo

Sifting through debris after a fire struck his rented home, Ken McComb finds an old tutu he used to wear while singing telegram when working for Western Onion. An electrical fire was to blame for the damage to his home at 1314 W. Cleveland Ave., November 14, 2009 in Spokane, Wash.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus