October 28, 2009 in City
Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

A chimney fire ripped through the roof of the home at 8407 E. Knox Ave. just after 4 a.m. on Oct. 28, 2009, displacing three adults and two children and causing more than $200,000 in damage.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus