March 11, 2010 in City
Jesse Tinsley photo

Firefighters confer outside Barney’s, a grocery store in Spokane Valley on Thursday, March 11, 2010. The store’s coffee roaster overheated and sent smoke through the store, but the fire was quickly extinguished.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus