March 16, 2010 in City
Christopher Anderson photo

Richard Henderson wraps himself in a blanket after a fire forced him out of a house on East Sprague Avenue where he was renting Tuesday, March 16, 2010. The house was posted as uninhabitable by the Spokane Fire Department.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus