November 19, 2010
Photo courtesy Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

This home in the 4300 block of North Harvard Road burned Nov. 8 after hot wood stove ashes were left next to a woodpile, which caught on fire and then spread the flames to the home.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus