July 25, 2014
Today’s headlines Archives
A Spokane Valley Fire Department firefighter enters a home in the 4300 block of North Harvard Road Nov. 8 after a fire caused by hot ashes was extinguished.
Nov. 20, 2010 in Washington Voices on Page V4
A home in the 4300 block of North Harvard Road sustained $150,000 in damage Nov. 8 after hot ashes from a wood stove sparked a fire. “That was a nasty …
Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.
Print edition home delivery
E-paper daily edition
Online premium • RSS feeds
999 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210
Main switchboard: (509) 459-5000 • (800) 338-8801
Newsroom: (509) 459-5400 • (800) 789-0029
Customer service: (800) 338-8801