Photos


A Spokane Firefighter prepares to vent the roof of the Garry Park Apartments Wednesday August 24, 2011. The noon fire at 2807 E. Boone Ave. started in a ceiling fan and then spread into the attic, forcing firefighters to cut large holes in the roof to ventilate the building of smoke and gases.

Colin Mulvany / The Spokesman-Review

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile