January 29, 2011 in Washington Voices

The Spokane Valley Fire Department responded to a fire in the 200 block of North Union Road Jan. 22. The fire was caused by a candle placed too close to combustibles. The rental house was a total loss.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus