Photos


Colin Mulvany

Material losses: Spokane firefighters vent the roof of a rental house that was heavily damaged by an interior blaze Thursday afternoon at 1711 N. Adams St. A relative said no one was injured, but the fire destroyed everything in the West Central neighborhood residence. The American Red Cross is providing food and clothing assistance for the family of four and said it will continue to assess the situation.


Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile