December 1, 2012 in Washington Voices

A carport fire that spread into the attic of a duplex at 8823 E. Broadway Ave., the morning of Nov. 19 caused about $90,000 in damage.


Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus