March 28, 2015
Today’s headlines Archives
A fire at 534 E. Bridgeport Ave. began in a shed behind the duplex.
July 16, 2012 in City
A fire that began in a garage behind a duplex trapped an elderly blind man, neighbors and the man’s family say. He was rescued unharmed by Spokane Fire Department personnel.
Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.
Print edition home delivery
E-paper daily edition
Online premium • RSS feeds
999 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210
Main switchboard: (509) 459-5000 • (800) 338-8801
Newsroom: (509) 459-5400 • (800) 789-0029
Customer service: (800) 338-8801