March 9, 2012 in News
Photo courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

This detached garage in the 5100 block of North Evergreen burned the evening of March 6, 2012, after items placed too close to a wood stove caught fire.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus