November 19, 2012
Photo courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

A fire started in the carport of this home at 8823 E. Broadway the morning of Nov. 19, 2012, and spread to the adjacent duplex.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus