September 1, 2012 in City
Dan Pelle photo Buy this photo

Spokane firefighters don their breathing apparatus before entering a burning house at 1914 E. Hartson Ave. on Friday morning. John Gonzalez, who lived in the rental home with numerous animals, said he believed the fire started in the bathroom area. Firefighters cut out large sections of the roof and siding to contain the blaze.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus