April 18, 2013
Photo courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department photo

This vacant house at 806 N. Park Road caught fire for the fourth time on Wednesday, April 17, 2013.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus