August 23, 2014
Today’s headlines Archives
This 1969 Camaro was burned in a fire in the 1000 block of North Pierce Road on July 26. The fire was caused by an electrical short in the car’s battery.
Aug. 3, 2013 in Washington Voices on Page V2
It was another busy time full of brush fires and house fires the week of July 23-31, but Spokane Valley Fire Department crews also fit in a few of the …
Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.
Print edition home delivery
E-paper daily edition
Online premium • RSS feeds
999 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210
Main switchboard: (509) 459-5000 • (800) 338-8801
Newsroom: (509) 459-5400 • (800) 789-0029
Customer service: (800) 338-8801