August 3, 2013 in Washington Voices

This 1969 Camaro was burned in a fire in the 1000 block of North Pierce Road on July 26. The fire was caused by an electrical short in the car’s battery.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus