December 17, 2013 in Features

Christin Rivas, 14, a seventh-grader at Delaura Middle School, recently swallowed a pair of rare earth science magnets, and had part of her intestines removed as a result. Her mother wants to warn others, before Christmas, that these toys are harmful.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus