February 17, 2013 in News
Jesse Tinsley photo Buy this photo

Colville Fire Department firefighters pull their hoses from the shell of a building that was once Saundra’s Furniture Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013. The fire started around 8 p.m. Saturday night, engulfing the whole building.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus