Photos


Surveying the damage: Bridjett Vaughn, 10, is comforted by her father, Rick, after the Spokane Fire Department was called to their home in the 2400 block of West Broadway Avenue on Monday when the girl’s ATV caught fire. Rick was making a repair to the gas line when the blaze broke out, sending flames up to the rafters. Bridjett’s brother, Zach, right, helped save the garage from damage by grabbing a fire extinguisher and a water hose to douse the flames. “I’m upset. I’ve had a lot of fun on it,” Bridjett said about her damaged ATV.

Dan Pelle

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(509) 747-4422
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile