April 17, 2014
Today’s headlines Archives
Firefighters work at the scene of a gas explosion and fire Tuesday night at JJ’s restaurant at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
Feb. 20, 2013 in Nation/World on Page A3
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Cadaver dogs were searching through the smoldering rubble of a Kansas City restaurant after a gas explosion sparked a massive blaze Tuesday evening in an upscale …
Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.
Print edition home delivery
E-paper daily edition
Online premium • RSS feeds
999 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210
Main switchboard: (509) 459-5000 • (800) 338-8801
Newsroom: (509) 459-5400 • (800) 789-0029
Customer service: (800) 338-8801