August 29, 2015
Today’s headlines Archives
Spokane firefighters view the damage to a home at the corner of Broadway Avenue and Chestnut Street in Spokane on Wednesday. The blaze started in the bush at right and climbed to the home’s roof.
July 4, 2013 in City on Page A6
An ill-aimed Roman candle is to blame for a small fire at a nearby house on Wednesday afternoon, authorities say. No one was injured. About 4 p.m., a group was …
Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.
You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.
Print edition home delivery
Online premium • RSS feeds
999 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210
Main switchboard: (509) 459-5000 • (800) 338-8801
Newsroom: (509) 459-5400 • (800) 789-0029
Customer service: (800) 338-8801