Photos


Dan Pelle

Mike Mitchell, 5, was playing with a Halloween toy eyeball when it leaked what is thought to be kerosene into his right eye on July 13 in Spokane. His mother, Heidi, left, flushed the eye with water and rushed him to the emergency room for treatment.


Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus


Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile