February 20, 2014 in City
Colin Mulvany photo Buy this photo

Rachelle Flatt, standing in her fire-damaged living room, saved herself and her three young children after her house caught fire Tuesday night in Spokane Valley. Flatt was taken to the hospital to treat minor burns and smoke inhalation.

 
 
 
 

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus