UPDATED: Thu., April 27, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
- Gonzaga hosts Elijah Brown, highly touted graduate transfer and son of Warriors assistant coach Mike Brown
- GU’s Ryan Edwards will skip senior season after finishing degree
- Gonzaga’s Johnathan Williams testing NBA waters but won’t sign with agent
- Zach Collins signs with agent who has represented numerous Gonzaga players
- Nigel Williams-Goss declares for NBA Draft, signs with agent
UPDATED: Thu., April 27, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
- Mariners Noon Number: 5
- On the Farm: Mariners minor league affiliate report for April 26
- James Paxton in top form as Mariners bounce back big against Tigers
- Mariners Log: James Paxton scintillates over seven innings and M’s tame Tigers
- Mariners Pregame: M’s make host of moves after painful loss to Tigers
Thu., April 27, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
- Rangers slugger Joey Gallo shows he’s more than just big bopper
- Former commissioner Bud Selig said he’s overwhelmed by visit to Hall of Fame
- Baseball Capsules: Yankees stop Red Sox for 11th win in 14 games
- Baseball capsules: Nationals’ Turner hits for cycle; Brewers’ Thames slugs MLB-leading 11 HR
- Father of heart donor throws first pitch at Angel Stadium as recipient Rod Carew watches
UPDATED: Thu., April 27, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
- Former Washington State receivers Gabe Marks, River Cracraft bargains for NFL teams willing to bring them aboard
- Luke Falk leads Crimson to 35-10 victory in Washington State’s spring football game
- Crimson and Gray Game showed importance of speed for defensive line
- True-blue Washington State football fans serve up fun at Albi Stadium
- Crimson and Gray Game offensive player of game: Luke Falk
Wed., April 26, 2017, 6 a.m.
- Eastern Washington hopes for another spark on special teams
- Eastern Washington secondary is tough, experienced
- Eastern Washington defense highlights Eagles’ second scrimmage
- Eastern Washington linebackers enjoy running downhill
- Eastern Washington football plans longer scrimmage for Saturday
Wed., April 26, 2017, 6 a.m.
- Vandals’ Brantley enjoys new perspective
- Idaho Vandals work to improve defensive secondary after bowl-winning season
- Successful season lifts optimism as Idaho prepares to start spring football
- Idaho adds D.J. Lee to receiving corps
- Idaho Vandals release 2017 football schedule
UPDATED: Tue., April 11, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
- UW’s Sean Constantine hoping to make it through final season injury free
- Washington Huskies football opens spring practice
- Washington’s Sidney Jones injures left leg in workouts
- Washington QB Jake Browning expected to be ready for spring after minor surgery
- Washington hires Scott Huff as new offensive line coach
Fri., April 21, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
- Addio! Michigan’s football team heads to Italy
- Georgia Tech still searching for new starting quarterback
- Draft Diary: Haason Reddick ready to cap remarkable rise at draft
- When spring games are on TV, it’s all about not showing off
- Iowa QB situation unsettled heading into offseason
Fri., April 28, 2017, 6 a.m.
- Yellowstone is addressing sexual harassment report, official says
- Locals to march for the planet
- New population of invasive green crabs found in Washington
- Trump orders review of national monuments
- Idaho leads region’s increased aquatic invasive species boat inspection efforts
Thu., Dec. 1, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
- Former Spokane Indians outfielder Bob Bowman dies
- Ex-Spokane Indians ace Jackie Brown dies after long illness
Sat., April 22, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
- Spokane Empire look for defining victory at Arizona
- Defense holds up in Spokane Empire’s victory over Colorado Crush
- Spokane Empire hope to vault atop conference standings with win against Colorado
- Spokane Empire lose to Nebraska, fall into first-place tie
- Spokane Empire host Nebraska Danger in Indoor Football League Week 6 matchup
Sun., April 23, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
- Sounders beat Galaxy 3-0, snaps six-game road winless streak
- Sounders beat Galaxy 3-0, snaps six-game road winless streak
- MLS capsules: Miguel Ibarra’s header lifts Minnesota United over Rapids 1-0
- Around MLS: Sporting Success: It’s about more than just the D
- MLS Capsules: Jackson-Hamel lifts Impact past Atlanta
Thu., April 27, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
- Seahawks have busy day without making a pick in NFL Draft
- AP source: Raiders agree to deal with Marshawn Lynch
- Building the next phase of the Seahawks begins with draft
- Seahawks approach NFL Draft looking for game-changers and playmakers
- Seahawks GM downplays chances of Richard Sherman trade
Thu., April 27, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
- NFL Draft overflows with talented defensive players
- Saints, 32-year-old Adrian Peterson agree on 2-year contract
- 2017 NFL Draft: Prospects loaded on the defensive side
- Time running out for Cardinals in search for next QB
- Rams adjusting in first practice with new head coach McVay
Thu., April 27, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
- NBA Tipoff: Spurs, Raptors try to move on to second-round showdowns
- NBA Playoff Capsules: Celtics beat Bulls 108-97, take 3-2 lead in series
- Work load: LeBron not slowing as playoff minutes increase
- Young Bucks hope they’ve learned lessons in time for Game 6
- Rockets determined to play better in conference semis
Thu., April 27, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
- Caps, Pens arrive at showdown with key differences from ‘16
- Zuccarello leads Rangers in East semifinals against Senators
- NHL Playoff Capsules: Larsson leads Oilers past Ducks 5-3 in wild series opener
- Mike Babcock, Todd McLellan, John Tortorella voted Adams Award finalists
- Canucks name Travis Green new coach, spent last 4 seasons in AHL
Wed., April 26, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
- NASCAR has huge hole to fill after Earnhardt retires
- NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- Notable achievements in Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s racing career
- Junior will leave a big seat to fill in No. 88 next season
- Jimmie Johnson grabs rare Bristol win after Kyle Larson mishap
Wed., April 26, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
- Decision on Maria Sharapova’s French Open wild card set for May 16
- Simona Halep, Alize Cornet give Maria Sharapova wild-card debate new impetus
- Ilie Nastase will be the ‘bad boy’ if he says more about Serena Williams
- Mary Keitany breaks a marathon record with 3rd London win
- U.S. tops Czech Republic, advances to Fed Cup final
Thu., April 27, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
- Area roundup: Eastern Washington extends women’s basketball coach Wendy Schuller through 2022
- Gonzaga extends winning streak to eight with victory at Washington State
- Area roundup: WSU falls to last with one round left in Pac-12 women’s golf championship
- Area roundup: North Idaho golfers take team titles at NWAC event
- Area roundup: Whitworth softball wins NWC championship over PLU
Thu., April 20, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
- Louisville officials meet with NCAA Committee on Infractions
- Mississippi adds Memphis graduate transfer Markel Crawford
- Florida confirms transfer of Rice standout Egor Koulechov
- Baylor grad transfer Al Freeman picks N.C. State
- Chuck O’Bannon Jr., son of former UCLA star, signs at USC
Sat., April 15, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
- Washington hires Dave Rice as assistant basketball coach
- Washington Huskies release national player of year Michael Porter Jr. from his basketball commitment
- Mike Hopkins heads out on his own as new men’s basketball coach at Washington
- New Huskies men’s basketball coach Mike Hopkins revealed insights in 2015 interview
- New Washington men’s basketball coach Mike Hopkins starts to assemble staff
Fri., April 21, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
- Trouble at free-throw line leads to postseason loss, end of season for Idaho men
- Vandals men prepare for Texas State with another 20-win season in reach
- Vandals men breeze to victory in first round of CIT
- It’s not the NCAAs, but CIT still valued reward for Vandals
- Idaho edged by North Dakota in Big Sky semifinals
UPDATED: Thu., April 20, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
- Success of men’s team source of inspiration for Gonzaga women
- After a championship season, Gonzaga women’s basketball looks for more next year
- Gonzaga women ready to get back at it despite NCAA loss
- Oklahoma holds off Gonzaga women in NCAAs, 75-62
- Rough first quarter left Gonzaga women playing catch-up against Oklahoma
Wed., April 19, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
UPDATED: Mon., April 10, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
- LaVar Ball’s former Washington State teammates take his wild comments in stride
- Colorado eliminates Washington State at Pac-12 men’s tournament when Cougars can’t hold big lead
- WSU basketball looking for first Pac-12 Tourney win in 8 years
- Washington State’s Josh Hawkinson and Malachi Flynn get All-Pac-12 honors
- No. 3 UCLA holds off upset-minded Cougars
UPDATED: Mon., April 24, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
- Eastern Washington signs 6-foot-8 forward from California
- Shantay Legans finds basketball success at Eastern Washington with hard work, winning personality
- Chris Victor follows Jim Hayford to become assistant coach with Seattle University basketball
- Shantay Legans introduced as new Eastern Washington men’s basketball coach
- Jim Hayford leaves Eastern Washington for Seattle U.; top assistant Shantay Legans named new basketball coach
UPDATED: Fri., March 3, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Wed., April 12, 2017, 6:58 p.m.
- Spokane Chiefs season outlook: Looking forward to bantam and import drafts
- Spokane Chiefs season outlook: Some prospects to keep an eye on
- Spokane Chiefs season outlook: Progression on backend will strengthen chances for improvement
- Spokane Chiefs season outlook: Forward depth will be key
- Spokane Chiefs season outlook: Team likely moving forward with goaltenders Dawson Weatherill, Donovan Buskey
Thu., April 27, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
- Rogers softball team evolves into extended family among players, coach
- East Valley athlete Rodrick Fisher experiences breakout year
- University High’s new track coach Ernie Aguilar – a product of coaching legacy
- Three-sport Ferris athlete Max Thompson flows with the seasons
- Prep golf notes: Gonzaga Prep holds slim lead over Mead in boys standings
Thu., April 27, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
- Grip on Sports: The Seahawks' future may just hang in the balance tonight
- Grip on Sports: Yes, the Mariners lost 19-9, but that wasn't the only reason it was a dark day in Detroit
- Grip on Sports: Never let your sports memories degrade over the years
- Grip on Sports: Another Gonzaga player leaves before his eligibility expires but that's just the way of the college basketball world
- Grip on Sports: It's the time of year when sports worlds coliide
- Cheering fans welcome Zags home to McCarthey Athletic Center
- Gonzaga's post-season road trip comes to an end
- North Carolina beats Gonzaga 71-65 in championship game
- Jim Meehan and John Blanchette share postgame thoughts on Zags beating South Carolina 77-73 to reach national championship game
- Zags and their fans celebrate historic Final Four victory