UPDATED: Wed., May 24, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
- Former Gonzaga players band together as 'Few Good Men'
- Gonzaga, Creighton agree to home-and-home series, beginning in Spokane next season
- Transfer C.J. Bryce interested in GU, leaning toward Carolina schools
- Dustin Triano leaving Gonzaga’s program as a graduate transfer
- John Jakus leaving Gonzaga’s staff to become assistant coach at Baylor
UPDATED: Wed., May 24, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Wed., May 24, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
- MLB Notebook: Auction of N.L. constitution delayed over ownership rights
- Baseball capsules: Ervin Santana’s two-hitter guides first-place Minnesota Twins
- Pirates’ Jameson Taillon cleared to throw amidst cancer fight
- Baseball capsules: Joe Panik powers San Francisco Giants to win over Chicago Cubs
- Texas Rangers still face challenges after winning streak
UPDATED: Mon., May 22, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
- Former WSU QB Ryan Leaf profiled by ESPN’s E:60
- Washington State defensive back Grant Porter honored at Pullman City Council meeting
- Washington State football again dismisses wide receiver Kyrin Priester
- Acquitted of assault, former WSU lineman Robert Barber ‘hoping to get on with his life and into the NFL’
- Assault trial begins for former WSU player Robert Barber
UPDATED: Wed., May 17, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
- EWU initiates process to examine fundraising prospects for athletics facilities
- Spokane entrepreneurs respond to growing number of graduate transfers
- Eastern Washington shines in NCAA Academic Progress Report
- Best, Eastern Washington look back on successful month of spring football
- Brandon Montgomery leads Red to 24-17 win in Eastern Washington spring game
Fri., May 19, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
- Former Idaho punter Austin Rehkow signs as free agent with Buffalo Bills
- Vandals’ top guns dominate spring game
- Getting drafted would be a kick but Idaho’s Austin Rehkow won’t be watching
- Vandals’ Brantley enjoys new perspective
- Idaho Vandals work to improve defensive secondary after bowl-winning season
Fri., April 28, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
- Washington’s Chris Petersen signs extension through 2023
- UW’s Sean Constantine hoping to make it through final season injury free
- Washington Huskies football opens spring practice
- Washington’s Sidney Jones injures left leg in workouts
- Washington QB Jake Browning expected to be ready for spring after minor surgery
Tue., May 23, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Thu., May 25, 2017, 10:17 a.m.
Sat., May 20, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
- Hank Weaver, who was oldest living former Spokane Indians player, dies at 95
- Matt Hagen replaces Tim Hulett as Spokane Indians manager
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Police called to break up near riot at Indians game after umpire punches manager
- Ex-Spokane Indians ace Jackie Brown dies after long illness
- World Baseball Classic final features three former Spokane Indians
Wed., May 17, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
- Arizona Rattlers run past Spokane Empire, 49-35
- Different league, same big-game feel for Spokane Empire, Arizona Rattlers
- Spokane Empire’s Nick Haag earns shot with NFL’s New York Giants
- Spokane Empire can’t keep up in loss to defending IFL champ Sioux Falls
- Spokane Empire clash with Storm for first time since United Bowl 2016
Sun., May 21, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
- Harry Shipp’s first-half goal enough as Sounders beat RSL, 1-0
- Brad Evans says Sounders face ‘must win’ against Real Salt Lake
- Fernandes scores 3 goals, Sporting KC beats Sounders 3-0
- MLS Capsules: Maund scores go-ahead goal in 51st, Real Salt Lake beats NYC
- Around MLS: 2 recent incidents spotlight MLS concussion protocol
UPDATED: Wed., May 24, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
- Dennis Erickson remembers ex-Seattle Seahawks player Cortez Kennedy as best he coached
- Seattle Seahawks Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Eddie Lacy signing creates training-camp intrigue for Seahawks
- Matt Calkins: Seahawks’ Michael Bennett does great things, but why the immaturity?
- Seahawks’ Twitter mailbag: Eddie Lacy’s incentives, Seattle backup QB options
Tue., May 23, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
- Calvin Johnson: Playing through concussions is part of NFL life
- Former University of Idaho, Detroit Lions football player Wayne Walker dies at 80
- Agent: Tom Brady didn’t have concussion last season
- Top dollar: Browns sign Myles Garrett, 1st overall pick
- Buccaneers sign Ryan Fitzpatrick as Jameis Winston’s backup
Wed., May 24, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
- NBA announces 2019 All-Star game will held in Charlotte
- Irving and LeBron push Cavaliers past Celtics in Game 4
- Stephen Curry’s 36 points leads Golden State Warriors to sweep of San Antonio Spurs, 129-115
- Column: NBA short on drama, but long on conspiracy theories
- ‘He’s human’: Cavaliers coach defends LeBron James after ‘weird’ loss
Wed., May 24, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
- Hoffman’s goal helps Senators beat Penguins to force Game 7
- Nashville Predators reach 1st Stanley Cup Final, oust Anaheim Ducks in 6 games
- Pittsburgh Penguins crush Ottawa Senators 7-0 to take 3-2 lead
- Pontus Aberg’s goal puts Predators past Ducks 3-1 in Game 5
- Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf fined for apparent homophobic slur
UPDATED: Wed., May 24, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
- NASCAR shakes up schedule for 2018 and adds road course
- Indy 500 winners Scott Dixon, Dario Franchitti robbed at a Taco Bell
- Scott Dixon takes 3rd Indy pole with fastest speeds in 21 years
- Ron Capps races to 4th consecutive NHRA Funny Car victory
- Kyle Busch scores $1 million with All-Star race victory
Tue., May 23, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
- Erie dominates Saint John 12-5 at Memorial Cup
- Billy Horschel’s wife Brittany opens up on battle with alcoholism
- Forecast: Germany to top medal table at 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics
- Arizona State’s Monica Vaughn rallies to win NCAA women’s golf title
- Soccer roundup: Real Madrid wins to secure La Liga crown
UPDATED: Wed., May 24, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
- Sasquatch women win NWAC track title, men take second
- Whitworth’s Kayla Leland displays amazing drive on the track
- Gonzaga’s Mark Machtolf honored as West Coast Conference baseball Coach of the Year
- Sasquatch women capture NWAC golf championship
- GU’s WCC baseball title worth the wait for Wyatt Mills
College basketball roundup: Xavier’s Trevon Bluiett headlines list of players withdrawing from NBA draft
Tue., May 23, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Wed., May 3, 2017, 10:10 a.m.
- Ex-Huskies coach Lorenzo Romar lands assistant job at Arizona
- Washington hires Dave Rice as assistant basketball coach
- Washington Huskies release national player of year Michael Porter Jr. from his basketball commitment
- Mike Hopkins heads out on his own as new men’s basketball coach at Washington
- New Huskies men’s basketball coach Mike Hopkins revealed insights in 2015 interview
Wed., May 24, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
- Idaho’s Victor Sanders declares for draft, won’t sign with agent
- Trouble at free-throw line leads to postseason loss, end of season for Idaho men
- Vandals men prepare for Texas State with another 20-win season in reach
- Vandals men breeze to victory in first round of CIT
- It’s not the NCAAs, but CIT still valued reward for Vandals
UPDATED: Thu., May 18, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
- Gonzaga’s Kiara Kudron to play on All-Star team for nine-game tour of China
- Success of men’s team source of inspiration for Gonzaga women
- After a championship season, Gonzaga women’s basketball looks for more next year
- Gonzaga women ready to get back at it despite NCAA loss
- Oklahoma holds off Gonzaga women in NCAAs, 75-62
UPDATED: Tue., May 23, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
UPDATED: Tue., May 2, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
- Ernie Kent hires Ed Haskins as new WSU assistant coach
- LaVar Ball’s former Washington State teammates take his wild comments in stride
- Colorado eliminates Washington State at Pac-12 men’s tournament when Cougars can’t hold big lead
- WSU basketball looking for first Pac-12 Tourney win in 8 years
- Washington State’s Josh Hawkinson and Malachi Flynn get All-Pac-12 honors
Tue., May 16, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
- Former Eastern Washington star Jacob Wiley making an impression with NBA scouts
- Eastern Washington signs 6-foot-8 forward from California
- Shantay Legans finds basketball success at Eastern Washington with hard work, winning personality
- Chris Victor follows Jim Hayford to become assistant coach with Seattle University basketball
- Shantay Legans introduced as new Eastern Washington men’s basketball coach
UPDATED: Fri., March 3, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
UPDATED: Mon., May 1, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
- WHL: Kolesar leads Thunderbirds past Pats 6-1; series tied 2-2
- WHL: Brown lifts Pats over Thunderbirds 3-2; Regina leads championship final 2-1
- WHL: Josh Mahura leads Pats past Thunderbirds 4-3 in overtime; series tied 1-1
- WHL: Donovan Neuls OT hero as Thunderbirds top Pats in Game 1 of Ed Chynoweth Cup
- Spokane Chiefs take center Jack Finley, goalie Campbell Arnold in opening rounds of WHL Bantam Draft
Thu., May 25, 2017, noon
- State golf: Jack Plaster, Gonzaga Prep boys take home 4A second-place trophies
- Steve Christilaw: Best coaches teach athletes to excel
- Mead’s Joseph Heitman aims to medal in four events at state track meet
- Medical Lake record-breaking sprinters Lexi Rolan, Keyhon Ross vie for gold
- Tom Yearout named Ferris head football coach
Thu., May 25, 2017, 7:13 a.m.
- Grip on Sports: Cortez Kennedy anchored the Seahawks at a time when they were barely above water
- Grip on Sports: Here's a fishing story about the son who wouldn't take the bait
- Norman Chad: Covering sports isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- Grip on Sports: It's too bad we can't start the M's season over
- Grip on Sports: A blowout wasn't what the Mariners needed