Noxious fumes from pool chemicals sent more than two dozen people at a Disney World resort to the hospital with nausea, coughing and breathing trouble.
They were sickened when an employee added the wrong chemical to a holding tank at the Wilderness Lodge pool.
A total of 29 people, including six employees, got sick, a spokesman said. Twenty-six were taken to the hospital; all were treated and released.
sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.